Saturday, December 12, 2009

employment.tn.gov.in www.employment.tn.gov.in Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu

http://www.employment.tn.gov.in : Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu


www.employment.tn.gov.in this portal is for Directorate of Employment and Training . www.employment.tn.gov.in website is for tamilnadu employment. It provide details of job seekers and job recruiters.

Official website of tamilnadu employment is given below :
www.employment.tn.gov.in


Job seakers can login in Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu is given below :

http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/showdtls.asp

Job recruters for Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu can login :

http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/employers.asp


Some of the career guildeline given by Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu or www.employment.tn.gov.in

http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/career-dtls.htm


Latest Job Opportunities provided by www.employment.tn.gov.in

Clerks - South Indian Bank Please visit http://www.southindianbank.com/ for more information.


http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/alerts.htm

Online cources details provided by www.employment.tn.gov.in

http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/course-online.asp


Career Informaiton provided by Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu
http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/Career-Info.asp


Assistant Director of Employment
Professional and Executive Employment Office
140 Santhome High Road,
Santhome,
Chennai - 600 004.
Ph: 91-44-24642749
Email : peeo@tn.nic.in

Commissionerate of Employment and Training
Guindy Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai-600 032.
Phone Nos : 22501002, 22501006, 22500900, 22500911



Office details of www.employment.tn.gov.in tamilnadu employment is given below :


Commissionerate of Employment and Training
Guindy Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai-600 032.
Phone Nos : 22325002, 22325006, 22327900, 22327911


List of Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu

http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/offaddress.htm



Keywords : Directorate of Employment and Training , www.employment.tn.gov.in , Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu , www.tn.employment.gov.in , www.employment.gov.in , Employment and Training details in Tamilnadu.

11 comments:

Sneha,  December 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

could you please provide me details of employment.tn.gov.in

How to register in this site . how i can get latest updates of this particulars site .

I am 18 yr old and just finish my diploma Please suggust me how can i get the job.

Admin,  December 14, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Hi Sneha,

Hope you r doing well , To more info you just need to go in this particular website. And register on this website.

Please Let us know if you face any problem...

Thanks
Admin

Anonymous,  December 18, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Dear Author examresultsnews.blogspot.com !
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion.

Unknown December 19, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Sir in newspaer mentioned, INC website to saw the B.T Asst list.But the INC website didnt have the list and goes somewhere..How can i see my List..Kindly guide me sir..

Regards
Namachivyam
2006M00195

Anonymous,  December 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous,  April 9, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Anonymous,  September 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

sir
This is for your kind notice that there are officers working in pudukkottai employment exchange doing fraud and asking bribes and delebaratedly not including my seniority.for exaple last government have recruited assisitance for schools and assistance for TWARD board where as twice i gave my appilication and that were not considered and not included my application particularly mr gopal and others working there doing fraud and asking bribes why such employees are not terminated from the service please make sure that now this government is going to recruit teachers so please ensure the correct seniority advicing the pudukkottai employment officers.thanking you by affected candidate from pudukkottai.

Nandhu January 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM  

Hi,

I am trying to register and renewal online through www.employment.tn.gov.in, but link is not working, Can someone help how to register and the correct website.

Please reply to : bnknandhu@gmail.com

Thanks,
Nandhu.

simbu March 2, 2012 at 5:22 AM  

hi sir, i want to renewal my B.E EEE qualification but the www.employment.tn.gov.in website is not open, then how can i renewal my details. my renewal date is march 2012..


by silambarasan.

தமிழ் June 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM  

Hi,
I registered my professional degree at madurai employment office through namakkam employement office and i got paper printed identity card not get any permanent card.Now i tried the register number which one printed on the paper printed identity card with employment.tn.gov.in i am getting "invalid id" error message.Could you please help me on this.And how to get permanent identity card?

MohamedAbuthahir October 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

hi sir, i want to renewal my MCA qualification but the www.employment.tn.gov.in website is not open, then how can i renewal my details. my renewal date is oct 2012..
M.Mohamed Abuthahir
mail Id: mohamedabuthahir16@gmail.com

Join us on Facebook

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory India Counts

Back to TOP